If you think that it’s fruitless to extend your product range and sell mobile solutions to your customers, then think again! There’s actually more margin to be made from your business selling mobiles to your existing customers than there is for another provider to supply them.
In this era of fast developing technology and where the choice of communications solutions is rife, customers are increasingly demanding that their needs are met by a single supplier. And that’s no exception when it comes to mobile. With solutions such as Office 365 now available to integrate with mobile devices to keep employees working whilst out on the road, there’s never been a better time to start offering mobile solutions.
Recent industry reports state that the Unified Communications industry has seen a 27% growth in the last 12 months and the industry is expected to be worth around $12 billion by 2018. Smart resellers are taking steps to protect their existing customer base and maximise available opportunities from this growing sector by expanding their range of services to offer fixed, hosted, mobile and IT solutions.
If you’re nervous or unsure about expanding into Unified Communications, an experienced provider like Zest4 could be your perfect partner.
Zest4 have over 20 years’ experience in the communications industry including experience from previous businesses 3a Telecom and Yes Telecom. We’re committed to helping new and existing businesses to enter the mobile solutions marketplace and become successful resellers.
Here are just some of the reasons why many resellers have already joined our wholesale program…
- Zest4 help fixed line and IT resellers enter the mobile market and offer their customers a One Bill Unified Solution alongside their existing product range
- Zest4 offer a margin-rich retail minus offer on O2 with upfront bonuses to help with cash flow
- Zest4 offer 30-day rolling contracts on unlimited plans with Vodafone
- Zest4 provide clear commercials with deal-builders provided to help sales people with little or no mobile experience to construct a mobile offer and understand their GP
- Zest4 provide on-site training with sales and operational staff
- Zest4 offer a range of tools and support to enable our partners to take mobile solutions to market – items such as tariff guides and presentations, as well as support with constructing end-user contracts with terms and conditions
- Zest4 provide specialised marketing programmes to help partners promote their new products to new and existing
- Zest4 offer ‘E-contract’, making it easy for our partners to connect business
- Zest4 offer ‘Self-Care’, making it easy for our partners to manage their customer on a day to day basis
- Zest4 provide partners with direct contact details for all departments
If you’re thinking about expanding into mobile, get in touch with Zest4 today to find out how we can help you to grow your business.