Careers at Zest4
*New Roles Available*
- Network Operations and Service Operative
- Financial Controller
Network Operations and Service Operative
Monday to Friday
We have an exciting opportunity for a reliable and motivated individual to join our young and dynamic team. Zest4 offer a full range of communications products and solutions via a network of Channel Partners across the UK. We pride ourselves on providing unparalleled levels of service to our partners and customers enabling them to manage their communication requirements.
The underlying objective of the Service Operative role is to support our channel partners across the UK to service and administrate the telephony solutions connected via Zest4. The role is centred around working on our busy Service Desk, answering support tickets, telephone calls and emails. The successful candidate will also have administrational duties using a range of internal and external portals and systems. Applications must have excellent communication skills and be confident talking to a wide variety of Partners, Customers and Suppliers, as well as having an eye for detail and a high level of accuracy.
This position would suit a young and enthusiastic person who is looking for a varied role with a real ability to progress within a growing and exciting business. The successful candidate will benefit from an excellent training and personal development plan, with the full support of the company’s management.
Founded in 2013 by a team of experienced telecommunications professionals, Zest4 have rapidly grown to become one of the UK’s leading providers of Unified Communications solutions.
Through our strategic partnerships with industry leading communications providers such as O2 (Zest4 are an O2 Joined-Up Communications Wholesale Partner), Vodafone, Gamma and Telefonica M2M, we offer flexible, bespoke communications solutions and access to great commercial deals.
Based in Cheshire, the company operates through traditional mobile dealers and channel partners, building on our vast experience of the mobile billing arena. The team has expanded the product set whilst maintaining the same ethos of service being the core of their offer.
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident on the telephone
- Excellent organisational skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to learn and adapt to new systems and processes
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Liaise with Zest4 partners and customers via email and telephone.
- Management of in-life changes with various networks.
- Management of tasks within our portals.
- Raising CRM cases and passing to the correct departments.
- First line billing queries.
- Accurately enter order details onto network systems and onto the Zest4 bespoke billing platform.
- Monitor and maintain stock levels.
- Develop a good working knowledge of all products sold by Zest4.
- Work within other teams and on various projects where required.
All training will be provided. We require the candidate to have good organisational skills along with strong verbal and written skills. The candidate must also be confident on the telephone and must be competent in Microsoft Excel and Outlook. Some experience in a Customer Services role is desirable but not essential.
No special requirements. The Individual will be based at Zest4 offices at 50 Alderley Road, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 1NY, and will be required to work normal office hours 09.00am – 17.30pm Monday – Friday.
Some out of hours work may be required occasionally.
Please submit your CV and covering letter to Dave Egerton: email@example.com
Monday to Friday
The Zest4 Group are rapidly expanding and therefore looking for a financial controller who has a keen interest in telecoms and technology, is dynamic in approach and agile to the changing landscape of the products we sell and the partners and suppliers we work with. As part of the finance & commercial department, you will report to the Finance Director and be responsible for delivery of key outputs for the finance team. You will manage the finance team and liaise with external auditors and advisors and be responsible for all aspects of financial accounting.
You will be required to utilise your experience in a senior finance role to support the end-to-end delivery of Zest4 accounting processes, working closely with the Finance Director and Commercial & Billing Manager and teams in Sales and Operations as well as Finance to achieve the best experience for our Zest4 partners and people. Ability to work well in a team environment is a key attribute, both in the finance team and across the wider business. At Zest4 we believe our success is based upon our people and our ability to work well as a team in creating quality experiences.
You should be able to demonstrate technical accounting knowledge and commercial awareness and have high levels of numeracy and the ability to deliver to deadlines.
The successful candidate will benefit from an excellent training and personal development plan, with the full support of the Zest4 Senior Leadership Team.
- Qualified level candidates considered, looking to progress your career in a senior finance role. You should demonstrate:
- Strong Microsoft Office skills. In particular MS Excel.
- An ability to manage deadlines with an eye for accuracy and completeness.
- You are good with numbers with a commercial awareness and a positive approach.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Finance & billing systems understanding, Sage 200 Accounting and Payroll experience is desirable.
- Up to date technical accounting knowledge with a minimum 2 years’ post qualification experience in a finance staff management role is desirable.
- Producing management accounts in multi entity businesses with inter-company processes.
- Experience within the telecommunications (or related) industry is an advantage but not essential.
- Responsible for preparing group accounts for review with Finance Director.
- Include detail commentary on results via variance analysis.
- Review main company accounts with the Management Accountant.
- Produce management accounts for any businesses the Group acquires.
- Ownership of key finance processes:
- Revenue recognition
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Business partner commissions
- Credit control
- Inter-company accounting
- Cash Flow Forecasting
- CAPEX expenditure
- Evolve and promote control processes to mitigate risks in areas of:
- Purchase to pay
- Order to cash
- Financial close
- Responsible for the accuracy of entries into the finance system and customer / partner payments onto the billing system. Ensuring that the chart of accounts is fit for purpose and that there are controls to ensure the accuracy of data transfer between different software packages.
- Prepare legislative, regulatory, and statutory returns.
- As accounting subject matter expert, you should be able to support the rest of the business in decision making and as your commercial knowledge of the business and finance function expands you should be able to offer commercial insight to maintain & enhance margins.
- Support the Finance Director in preparation of business plans and re-forecasts.
- You are also expected to support the senior leadership team in the smooth running of the office by owning some HR responsibilities.
No special requirements. The Individual will be based at Zest4 offices at 50 Alderley Road, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 1NY and will be required to work normal office hours 09.00am – 17.30pm Monday – Friday.
Some out of hours work may be required occasionally.
Please submit your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org