Business Development Manager
Channel Sales Department
Zest4 a leader in M2M and Internet of Things (IoT) platforms, is seeking an exceptional business development executive to drive new channel partners and new business acquisition.
As a result of our continued rapid growth there is an opportunity for a focused and highly motivated individual with the drive, passion and experience in IoT and technology solutions to prospect, engage and deliver M2M and IoT platform and M2M connectivity sales.
- Identify, recruit and on-board new channel partners within IoT marketplace.
- Manage sales activities of partners to generate revenue.
- Coordinate with partners to create and execute business plans to meet sales goals.
- Analyse market trends and accordingly develop sales plans to increase brand awareness.
- Educate partners about product portfolio and complimentary services offered.
- Manage sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales and identify new business opportunities.
- Develop positive working relationship with partners to build business.
- Work with partners to develop sale proposals, quotations, and pricing.
- Originate new business sales.
- Work inbound leads and own through to sales execution and account management.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Identify and grow opportunities within IoT marketplace and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment.
Required Qualifications and Education
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of experience working in IoT and a technology or managed services environment in a sales / channel sales role.
Graduate placement programme at a blue chip company preferred.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation, including executive and C-level.
- Experience in engaging and selling IoT through channel partners.
- Experience in delivering IoT and technology sales.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Contact point for applicants:
To apply for this role please email your CV and any supporting documents to:
Sales Research Executive
Channel Sales Department
As a result of a sustained increase in commercial opportunities, Zest4 are seeking a diligent, highly organised Sales Research Executive with a forensic mindset to undertake detailed analysis of the channel partner market.
Zest4 are an award-winning telecoms distributor in the UK. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Sales Research Executive to make an impact in an established national business. The opportunity to learn and develop in a key role plus a competitive salary based on experience is all on offer to the candidate that can demonstrate the drive and desire to succeed. The successful candidate will carry out sales prospecting activity and research new business leads in addition to accurately adding or correcting information on the CRM.
The successful candidate will play an important role in driving the acquisition of new, qualified partners to the channel team for further development. Previous experience in a phone-based sales/telesales role is essential alongside the desire and tenacity required to identify and qualify new commercial opportunities.
- Researching of potential partners across the UK.
- Accurately adding or correcting information on CRM following details being obtained from contacts made.
- Identifying and validating key personnel with target partner accounts
- Managing and administering of appointment bookings for the Channel Team for face-to-face visits.
- Online research via Industry channels to identify prospective channel partners
- Follow up visitors to Zest4 website using google analytics
- Measurable outbound calls – many of which will be cold calls to introduce Zest4 products and services.
- Working closely with the Head of Cloud to promote new products and campaigns during conversations.
- Updating and ongoing maintenance of calls through CRM system.
- Understanding and appreciation of KPI’s.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Research experience, preferably in a B2B environment – you must be comfortable making cold calls!
- Aptitude and past experience in a business environment would be desirable.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Able to take ownership of actions, seeing them through to completion.
- Comfortable working to set KPI’s and self-motivated with the ability to manage tasks vs time.
This position would suit an experienced and enthusiastic person who is looking for a varied role with a real ability to progress within a growing and exciting business. The successful candidate will benefit from an excellent training and personal development plan, with the full support of the company’s management.
Whilst home working will be considered in the short term as a result of the current pandemic, the successful candidate must be able to commute to our premises in Wilmslow on a daily basis when safe to do so.
Founded in 2013 by a team of experienced telecommunications professionals, Zest4 have rapidly grown to become one of the UK’s leading providers of Unified Communications solutions.
Through our strategic partnerships with industry leading communications providers such as O2, Vodafone, Gamma, 8X8 and multiple IoT networks, we offer flexible, bespoke communications solutions and access to great commercial deals.
Based in Cheshire, the company operates through traditional unified communications dealers and channel partners, building on our vast experience of the mobile billing arena. The team has expanded the product set whilst maintaining the same ethos of service being the core of their offer.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to: