Zest4 GPS Tracking& Telematics Vehicle Unit
- Simple three wire installation
- Built-in G-Force Sensor
- Unit has built-in Internal Cellular & GPS Antennae
- On Board Unit Battery Back Up
- Suitable for All Vehicles (Cars, Motorbikes, Commercial, HGV, Plant & Machinery)
- Ruggedized Anti-Tamper Unit
- Anti-Tamper / Anti-Disconnect Serial Connector
Crash Detect as standard:
Early notification of any accident provides fleet managers with the opportunity to instantly check on the wellbeing of drivers and seek immediate recourse. By raising an alert when vehicles are involved in a collision, Matrix Crash Detect helps fleet managers handle the potential business consequences quickly and efficiently.
Crash Detect uses advance accelerometer technology to provide accurate detection. When an impact event is detected, a First Notification of Loss (FNOL) report is generated and sent to a prepopulated list of email recipients containing information on the crash location, accelerometer data and a freeze frame breakdown of activity in the time leading up to and immediately following the event.
When integrated with Zest4 Driver Score technology and IncidentCam, this solution can also help reconstruct accidents and provide evidence of a driver’s behaviour before a crash. This sophisticated telematics system provides data covering several factors – including the speed, braking, steering, cornering rate and g-force of the vehicle. The information provided can prove vital data during an insurance claim.
- This system is ideal for any vehicle, the unit cam be used as a simple telematics device for tracking as well as offering a full driver behaviour and telematics service.
- The device is compatible with other solutions and additional accessories such as Cameras, Tyre pressure monitoring, vehicle refrigeration monitoring and much more can be added.
- The Online platform will offer full fleet management and reporting to ensure optimum efficiency is achieved in any fleet.
- Expected fuel savings are reported as being in excess of 10% across an average fleet
- Hard Wired To Vehicle
- Full GPS Tracking via PC / Laptop / Tablet / Smartphone & App
- Full Telematics Reporting
- Driver ID Enabled
- Incident Cam Enabled
- Remote Vehicle Immobilisation Enabled
- Live Reports / Automated Scheduled Reports / Historic Reports
- Driver Behaviour Monitoring / Reporting
- Automated Alerts / Braking / Acceleration / Cornering / Impact
- Automated Alerts / Voltage / Battery / POI (Point Of Interest) Geo Fencing
- Automated Alerts / Tamper / Speeding / Speed Threshold / Service / Inspection
- Can be linked to / monitor / report on vehicle ancillary devices