Bringing eSIM capability to the channel
- Seamless, reliable IoT connectivity
- Local rates for data consumption
- Multi-network roaming – access to 500+ networks worldwide
- New opportunities in the connected market
What is an eSIM?
An eSIM is a single SIM card that provides the ability to remotely switch carriers or cellular technology, such as 2G, 3G or 4G, for IoT devices deployed over a long period of time.
Switching is achieved via Over-the-Air (OTA) commands sent to the device versus physically switching the SIM card.
Benefits include the ability to prevent technology or carrier lock-in and streamline logistical efficiencies.
- Carrier-specific & contains only
one carrier profile
- Carrier profile cannot be replaced remotely
- Physical SIM swap is required to
change network carrier
- Different SIM for each carrier
- Carrier or OEM-specific but can support multiple carrier profiles
- Remote download & management of
additional carrier profiles
- Eliminates physical SIM swaps – over-the-air profile management
- One SIM for multiple carriers
Download our brochure to learn more about the eSIM solution from Zest4 or contact us today on 0161 956 3355 about bringing eSIM capability to the channel.